Setting up an s.r.o. (limited liability company) can be a long process.
Setting up a tailor-made s.r.o. can save you time and you will have
a company exactly as you need it.
save your time and let us
set up your new company
Why use us to set up your tailor-made s.r.o. (limited liability company)?
- We have had long experience with setting up limited liability companies.
- We can set up a company just the way you want it.
- One meeting is all that is required, but we can also do it from a distance.
- We have a public notary at our disposal.
- We can provide advice on trade licences.
- You can have a virtual registered office for your newly set up company.
have a company in 1 day.
Start your business immediately.
No long queues
in various offices and filling in forms.
We can set up your company from a distance,
saving you time and the cost of travel.
We can help you with
accounting matters and arrange a registered office address
for your company.
You are just a few steps away and it is done
- Client1Define your company and provide all necessary documents.
- Jake&James2Drawing up a power of attorney or arranging a meeting with a public notary.
- Client3Authentication of signatures on documents.
- Jake&James4Getting a trade licence.
- Jake&James5Opening a bank account to deposit the registered capital.
- Client6Bank transfer of the deposited registered capital.
- Jake&James7Completing documentation and filing a proposal to register the company in the Commercial Register.
- Jake&James8Handing over the set up company to the client.
Price list and summary of the services provided
|Setting up a tailor-made company|
|Notarial record||EUR 222|
|Stamp duties for the first registration|
in the Commercial Register
for the Trade Licensing Office
Additional services that might come in useful
Virtual company registered office
based on choice
Getting a trade licence - crafts or
CZK 1 000 excl. VAT
Preparation and management of
CZK 5 000 excl. VAT
for the new company
CZK 3 250 excl. VAT
Administrative and legal acts
CZK 800 excl. VAT / hour
Just a couple of details needed to sort things out for you
If you are unclear about anything, please have a look at the following questions and answers
- 1How long does it take to set up a company?
The mandatory deadline for filing into the Commercial Register is 5 working days but it is possible to have it done the next day.
- 2Do I have to book a registered company office from you?
No, it is not a condition. However, if you get a registered company office from us in Prague 1, setting up your company is FREE OF CHARGE.
- 3Are the stated prices final?
Yes, all prices are listed here in a transparent manner. You will not have to pay anything else.
Numbers going in the right direction
537 Set up company registered offices
53 694 Received envelopes
12 990 Price for establishment of the company (CZK)