Company Incorporation Online
Incorporate your company online. All it takes is a few clicks, and you're done
First step: Choose a name
How to choose the right name?
The name of a company to be registered in the Commercial Register must be unique. It must differ to every other company name that already exists, in spelling, phonetics, and meaning. You can check the availability of your chosen company name below.
- The name of your company must have at least 3 characters that are different to company names that already exist
- Only the basic letters of the alphabet are included in this distinction
- The name of your company cannot be differentiated on the merit of geographic location
Your tailor-made company
can be registered in the Commercial Register for as little as EUR 240
Guaranteed incorporation within 10 business days.
Save your valuable time,
let us form your company!
Why use us to form your company?
- We have years of experience in company incorporation.
- We'll create a tailor-made company that meets your needs perfectly.
- All it takes is one meeting.
- We have in-house notaries.
- We can also advise you in other fields of business.
- You can choose from one of our range of virtual offices as the registered office of your new company.
Still have questions? Take a look at our FAQ
- 1 How long will it take to form my company?
- 2 Do I have to use your registered office?
- 3Are there any hidden fees?
- 4Why does my company need a Trade License?
Right numbers for your business
News from our blog
You want to start a company and you’re thinking about which form of business to choose. Will a joint-stock company or a partnership be more profitable for you…Whole article
In the context of the Pandora Papers case, words like ‘tax haven’ and ‘offshore company’ have come back to the fore. What do we mean by these terms? Here is…Whole article