KEEPING ACCOUNTS IS A MUST,
let us do it for you!
What benefits do you get from our services?
- We’ll take care of all your legally stipulated tax and accounting requirements.
- You won’t need to employ an in-house accountant.
- We have extensive know-how in both fields, you can rely on us.
- You’ll save on all the time and effort related to this necessary administration.
- Our prices are always transparent and tailored to your specific needs.
- You can reach us wherever you are.
- We’ll provide you with regular feedback on your tax and accounting processes.
If you run a business, , you probably consider keeping the accounts a necessary evil. Employing an accountant is costly; even more so if you only need accounting services occasionally. In the Czech Republic, the words “bookkeeper” and “accountant” are synonyms for the same job – a person who takes care of all your taxes and accounting. Make use of the services our accountants offer and we’ll take care of all your legally stipulated tax and accounting requirements. We have years of experience in providing tax and accounting services to our clients, you can rely on us. Our know-how and feedback are at your disposal. Save time, costs, and effort, and instead apply them where they’re needed the most. Let us worry about your accounting, so you can focus on what really matters – your business.
This service is suitable for small businesses – natural persons who have a yearly turnover of under EUR 590,000 and have not been registered in the Commercial Register.
The tax records kept by us are:
- Always up-to-date when dealing with the Tax Office.
- Compliant with all regulations.
- We execute records of your assets, liabilities, cash book, etc.
- We always select the right option for claiming expenses (flat x actual amount).
Accounting services for startups
Don’t know where to begin? We’ll advise you right from the start.
Access your accounting anytime, anywhere.
EXTRA SERVICES YOU MAY FIND USEFUL
Tax advisory for natural and legal persons.
Creation of directives and internal regulations.
Reporting and tax-structure creation.
Representation when dealing with the authorities.