Tax Records

We handle simple accounting for self-employed individuals and small business owners

I want my tax records done I want my tax records done
Tax Records

We’re well-versed with the situation for trade license holders. Loads of work, searching for clients, invoices… and then tax obligations on top of that. Sign up for our tax record services for self-employed entities and focus 100% on what you do for a living.

Run your business worry-free! Leave the paperwork to us

  • All your transfers and taxes paid on time and correctly. We’ll take care of the agenda related to conducting business with a trade license and submit your tax return for you.
  • Don’t run the risk of problems, fines, or penalties. Rely on our accounting team’s lengthy experience. We keep track of deadlines and legislative changes and ensure that you don’t pay more in taxes than you need to.
  • Take advantage of our experience to better your business. Our accounting team has years of experience. We’re continually educating ourselves more and we’re always ready for any changes. Plus, we’re available to you for consultations; all you need to do is ask!
  • We speak your language. Our specialists speak Czech, English, German, and Polish.

What are tax records and who needs to keep them?

Keeping tax records serves to calculate the amount of taxable personal income. This acts as an overview of a trade license holder’s income, expenses, property, and debts.

These records are kept by trade license holders who do not surpass 25 mil CZK per year (if you surpass this limit, your tax records must be kept by an accountant). Keeping tax records is a less demanding method of accounting, however, there is still paperwork that goes with it. Don’t waste time on it and turn to us instead!

If you’re just setting out to do business as a self-employed person, we’ll help you get your trade license. Use our services and experience for your own benefit right from the start of your business and don’t waste time on administration.

Tax records for self-employed, VAT-taxable persons

If your income surpasses 1 mil CZK over a period of 12 consecutive months, you have to register as a VAT-taxable person. Does this apply to you but you’re unsure about the administration, or you expect this to apply to you soon? We’ll make sure all your boxes are checked correctly.

Leave the accounting worries to us and focus on your business

Are you feeling lost and don’t even know what the authorities want for you? Are you searching for ways to keep your own tax records to no avail? Then contact us. We’ll take care of everything so you can look after your own business in peace.

Simply fill out the form and we’ll take care of the rest!

Contact information

Write to us and we’ll get back
to you within 24 hours.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Other services for your successful business

Tax & Accounting Service
Tax & Accounting Service

Do away with the administration, don't pay more than is needed, and focus 100% on your business. Our capable team will handle your accounting.

Registered Office Address
Registered Office Address

Don't pay for a pricey office if you don't need it. Order a virtual office address! Prestigious addresses in Prague and Brno starting at EUR 6/month.

Trade License
Trade License

Want to do business as self-employed, but you get lost in the administration for notifying your trade? Save time, we'll arrange your trade license.

Right numbers for your business

11 500+Incorporated and sold companies
24 000+Company registered seats rented
13Years of our history

News from our blog