Setting up a business

How can we help you?


...or choose a category that interests you.

Setting up a business

As part of establishing the trade licence, you must register with the relevant authorities (e.g., the tax office or health insurance and social security administration). You only need to sign a power of attorney so that everything can be arranged.

You must have a responsible representative who can provide proof of education in the field or experience. Most crafts and bonded trades require a minimum of 6 years of documented experience.

When food or beverages are physically prepared, it’s considered a catering business. If only packaged goods are sold, it falls under the free trade of wholesale and retail.

Didn't find what you needed? Contact us!

Contact information

Write to us and we’ll get back
to you within 24 hours.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Right numbers for your business

11 500+Incorporated and sold companies
24 000+Company registered seats rented
13Years of our history

News from our blog